Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Diary, why won't Billy notice me?


I've abandoned drawing quicker than I did a career in Lush once I heard "Team Games" were involved, now that Summers here...not that I do very much (see earlier post, re:wallowing) but it's still quite sad. However I do keep a diary which I scribble all over and draw in...mostly animal sketches (shocker). Please don't look too closely as it's all hideously embarrassing ramblings, thoughts, things I try to remember...things I REALLY don't need to write down, but when I'm say...making my Dads dinner or something equally exciting I get the strangest compulsion to write it all down. Even if you did look, it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense to anybody but me...Barry is a drunk man my brother was delighted to meet, and who is, apparently, something of a legend among the Drimnagh Castle school boys. He is in no way connected to the rat.

Oh, and my diary is a really beautiful brown paper notebook Orla gave me for my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. This diary consists of love letters to me Sarah. Doesn't it! Don't lie to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete