Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mein Führer! I can walk!



Same thing again...half finished, half arsed stipple drawing from one of my favourite films...and the connection to Laika must have been subliminal, as I really didn't have a subject theme going on! (Though I just realised and I am SHOCKED to discover this, that I has of yet neglected to use this blog to rant on and on about my fear/fascination with nuclear war! I still remember when there was all that talk and fear about a nuclear emergency a couple of years ago...I still have all the information and leaflets...just in case!)
Anyway, I have no idea what I was doing sticking the brown paper down...I had either planned to draw over it or I was trying to cover up some dodgy drawing...think it was the latter actually.

And whale and dolphin killing...and overfishing...how have I neglected to rant about all of that? So yeah...that's something to look forward to I suppose...!

6 comments:

  1. I watched The Cove two days ago - have you seen it? Oh, the poor, POOR dolphins! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, yes I have! Chris...I cried like a baby, it was devastating. Remember the time at Christmas when Max went AWOL? I was THAT upsetD: Did I ever tell you about my adopted dolphin? Her name is Splash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE AN ADOPTED DOLPHIN AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??

    We have much to discuss. I think next summer we go fight those Japanese dolphin killers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dolphin? Oh. Sarah. Bring it home! Its the only place where it can stay safe!

    Nuclear disasters needs a good rant, with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seanna, you're dead right...that's the place to keep the dolphins safe, under my bed! Chris, I thought we'd spoken of Splash before? I'll show you a picture!

    But you know...I would be all for fighting the dolphin killers...Seanna, you can drive us!

    ReplyDelete