Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shed some light on me.


I had the most terrifying dream last night that it was the end of the world. The moon turned to glass, fell from the sky and shattered...so there was no light and it was so dark. It's that bloody memory alone that's making me scared to go to bed...and usually I love lucid dreaming! What convinced me the dream wasn't some type of prophetic vision was the fact that my friends from class were just wandering around with guitars. Now, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm PRETTY certain that if the end was nigh, they wouldn't be settling down to play some Nick Drake. I have loads of theory's about the end of the world, but I don't want to sound like a bigger geek than I already am...so we'll just leave it at that.

Though it might be handy if the world was ending because then I wouldn't have to worry about how awful my work is going...I'm trying to paint a cover and it is turning out disastrous. It's bringing me down just looking at it. I'm trying to move onto something else and then go back to it...but I just can't work up any enthusiasm...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment