Thursday, September 2, 2010

And I'd like to be king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat






I love animals, but I'm starting to get so fed up with turning them into headpieces! I really need to step it up a gear and start plotting out compositions and roughs...it's all in my head, but that's not much use really. I don't even have a proper image for the Signal Arts catalogue...I'll have to send them one of these poor little roughs. I have two new sketches to put up here, but every time I try and photograph them they look dreadful...so I'll just upload one joint photo, taken from a safe distance. The bird lady isn't even finished, but whatever...baby steps!
Besides half arsed sketches, I've also been hanging around with my beloved cat Belle (all in the name of research), trying to get her to believe I'm a cat. She wasn't fooled.I also saw the most amazing, disturbing plastic animal masks that I'm going to buy and ,they don't know it yet, but I'll be photographing my siblings wearing them (and Chris too...plus Seanna if I can nab her!). Orla will probably be off being an enemy to the state and frolicking about in England!

4 comments:

  1. I would be delighted to wear your weird cat mask!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle looks so cute, and the picture of you with her with the cat ears on is actually brilliant! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kevin!:)

    Seanna:Prepare yourself!;)

    Aideen, thank you so much love-she wasn't fooled though!xx

    ReplyDelete