Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yet another feather..


Here's the original feather I did...the line's are nowhere near as delicate as I'd like them to be, but my eyes are getting really screwed up from using a 0.05 pen...a weeeeee little baby pen...so I had to use a 0.2 instead...couldn't find my 0.1 pen.
It really pisses me off that whenever I scan something in using the scanner in the computer room in college it's automatically called...the name of my ENEMY, Enrique Iglesias from graphic design...mouth all fucking mighty! I'm waiting for the day he starts self harming JUST so can get even more attention from the tutors...grrr...


I'm a lover not a hater really.

1 comment:

  1. Love your feathers, the lines are so clear. At least you managed to get near the scanner, every time I'm in the room a graphic student is camped out there. Actually it's nearly always the same three students. Grr.

    ReplyDelete