Friday, February 19, 2010

I had lost my mind

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want the new Daniel Johnston album that's just been released on vinyl! The cover is so cool and will fit nicely into my collection, somewhere between the Bakara and the Xanadu album covers! Daniel Johnston is amazing, absolutley amazing and his rhyming schemes are probally the best part of his work! Hopefully he won't kill anybody or be put away till sometime after the 3rd of April...because that's when I see him in concert!:D

2 comments:

  1. Daniel Johnson is playing here?! Wow, that'll be amazing, i might go to that. I really want to see that documentary they made about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You HAVE to go! I didn't know you liked him Mike...but yes, you have to go, the way I see it soon his already delicate mental state will dwindle to nothing and then we'll NEVER get the chance to see him live...the film is AMAZING, I'll lend it to you!

    ReplyDelete