Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jesus of the Moon






I don't really talk about it a lot, but my boyfriend is a little known musician called Nick Cave.



I would watch him paint a wall...I would watch him watch paint dry on a wall.


He spoke to me on the 12th of october 2009 and I could have happily died afterwards...were it not for the fact that he's going to marry me soon...I want to be a Spring bride...Anyway, I'll save my A-Z as to why is SO above us mere mortals for a time when I'm not so cold and not so tired.

Here's a painting I did last year and a couple of photos from that enchanting night in October! He was so, so, so close...literally right above me! I really owe Cat and Suze for this though, because they worked really, really, REALLY hard at a job they hate so we could afford the tickets...they also took the photos as I tried, but spilled my drink all over myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment