Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well the white man came, and killed off the Buffalo...




Our final project (*sob*) for our Style class is a write our own brief one, where we can do anything we want. So now I can finally do what I've been waiting two years for...NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS! I have decided to research Native American myths and legends and illustrate them! It's basically a chance for me to draw long haired men, animals and feathers! And...AND all on brown paper! I was thinking wood originally, but there will be at least nine A4 pictures, so it's not really practacal...




The legends and myths aren't too descriptive, so I'll be going for a picture that sums up the theme and tone of the story...either that or I'll succumb to painting them in a romance cover, Mills and Boon kinda way..!

6 comments:

  1. Dude you have to do a half-naked native American in one of your pictures. Have to. I'm stuck with gothballs Poe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are very disturbing :)

    also, are you following your own blog? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do one especially for you Karo!;)

    Rob...sadly, yes I am...or was...I've stopped now that you've blown my cover! Though in fairness, it wasn't deliberate...I don't know how it happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah!! Mills and Boons all the way please! White woman meets native man... I see a blond haired girl playing that woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God, I can see it now!
    Seanna, do you remember Dr.Quinn medicine woman?!

    ReplyDelete