Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm not looking at you in a lustful way...





I have never been able to keep a sketchbook as it's jsut pointless...I end up ripping out the pages, so all that's left is a few little sad scraps of paper. But as these stupid bloody interviews approach they all want to see sketchbooks, sketchbooks, sketchbooks...and work sheets...lets not forget the works sheets.
These are some pages I stuck together pretending like I planned it that way all along...kind of like when you spend two hours on your hair and make up in the hopes that people might think that there was no effort involved at all...

I'm well aware that the title of this post has NOTHING whatsoever to do with sketchbooks, but after Kim was told that (in a bid to comfort her!)by a drug pushing fortune teller last week(while Karen and I were told about our Lova's!),I just felt it deserved a special mention!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your sketchbook stuff. I have zero sketchbook work. I just can't do it.

    BTW My rich lova better hurry up. I have many things I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karo...I've told you...lose all respect for the page and scrall EVERYTHING down!Or thats what I pretend to do when I'm putting these pages together! Also...don't think I'll bother going to the Camberwell interview...


    Do you think he'll give me a loan? My lov'a hasn't got any money...that we know of...just an ATTITUDE PROBLEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! We'll bleed him and his family dry! Solid gold cars for everyone! BTW how did you handle the text for the Bob Dylan thing? Did you base it on a actually font or just do it freehand? I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...Ic an't walk because my golden shoes are so heavy to lift! And as you'll be a mother, you'll be set up for LIFE!

    Well, I'm not the best example as my finsihed piece was SHIT, the writing being the worst part. But all I did was use my usual hand writing....but just do what you think looks nice, Mags won't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....that old woman picture is freaking me out. ill be over in the corner avoiding eye contact

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I was just trying to paint her looking lonely, it's only when I look back I see how crazed she looks..:/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the first sketch paper reminds me of the time we went sailing in Paris with those sailors... Ah good times.......

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEANNA! And then they took their stripey tops off!;)
    I can still recall our last summer
    I still see it all
    Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain
    Our last summer

    Paris restaurants
    Our last summer
    Morning croissants
    Living for the day, worries far away
    Our last summer
    We could laugh and play

    ReplyDelete