Saturday, March 20, 2010

Smoking KIlls...








...and it's antisocial and is a disgusting habit and it's responsible for the Haiti earthquake and the Twin Towers bombing blahblahblah...yes, I KNOW! But well...I happen to really enjoy it. And I'm thinking to promote my work I might pimp out some little boxes of matches and other smoking paraphernalia.
So I'm just messing around with stuff, seeing what might work...I made some little packets for rolling papers out of patterned paper and then a little accordion book with birds stuck on top the matches...though I have a feeling I might be damning myself a bit with this...but practice is practice!

4 comments:

  1. due to most of my friends doing it i dont really mind, i just think its unattractive. plus you get that horrible smoke smelling clothes thing, and who wants that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your promo pieces! You are single-handedly making smoking cool again. Haven't done anything for that yet, still trying to find a tenuous link between my work and Bray for the Signal Arts bollocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. If match boxes are like that.. I might start lighting more candles.
    :D
    Maybe even smoking... maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, I can put up with the smoke smell if it means I look cool!:P

    Thank you Seanna and Karen! It's a very gentle, subtle type of peer pressure to get you all to smoke!

    ReplyDelete