Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pop up fun...





We had a workshop on pop up books and paper related...crafts or whatever on Friday and I really, REALLY wish I had spend less time making pop up jokes with Heli and Karen and more time focusing on what I was doing...because I ended up making a total bollix of it altogether. But I'm trying to redeem myself now by practising it at home...
Anyway, this was just a practice piece, which is a very good thing as I ended up sticking the bird on the wrong way and he looked like a little birdy corpse...so the problem was fixed by just sticking another bird on the front of the card...and calling it "Happy bird, Dead Bird", like I DELIBERATELY made it that way!

4 comments:

  1. I like the dead bird...

    (I don't have to say any more)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Seanna! Thank you sweetums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bollix? I'm pretty sure it's bollocks....I know spelling isn't your forte but for fukks sake...

    ReplyDelete