Saturday, March 6, 2010

Should really go do some work...






...but I can't be bothered, I'm wrecked from Orlas 21st and my hand is still really painful from where I smashed it into the door the other night...*sigh* I should just be put down.
So I'll upload some pictures of my darling little cat Belle...for no reason other than I love her so. Though it's a bit awkward as she hates Max with a firey passion and poor Max is really scared of her...

And yes, that is fish she's watching in the oven.

4 comments:

  1. Belle is fabulous. She's such a poser. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cat! She'd be a perfect partner for my Hiro (say hero) and he could go hunt stuffed birds while she is cooking the fish! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle has NO shame!

    And Heli, YES! That is a BRILLIANT idea...Belle is looking for a man and she's really not picky..she's also shockingly lazy, a non smoker, GSOH...Hiro would be perfect!
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete